Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September Currently

Im linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for Currently: September!


LISTENING
 Criminal Minds is out on Netflix, but I can only watch it while the sun is out (It's creepy to watch it at night). 

LOVING
 My new banners - I figured, if I made a board for Science and Social Studies, then I had to do those subjects too on a daily weekly basis. 
THINKING
 How much calories is in a grande pumpkin spiced latte...I've been drinking it everyday!

WANTING
Pumpkin spiced latte...yummy (see above).

NEEDING
A gift card, because Im broke (see  above).

GOALS:
1. Blog more (I need to be consistent)!
2. I decided to get off my caboose and work on my TPT page (after all, I need to support my coffee addiction).
3. I have so many Groupons to workout (pilates, yoga, cycling, cardiobarre...). After all the pumpkin spiced lattes, I think I should start using them.






6 comments:

  1. I am late on my CURRENTLY addition too...I didn't include it as one of my goals, but YES, I need to work on my blog more!! I haven't posted in weeks. I blame back2school. I haven't had my first fall Starbucks trip yet, but it's coming soon!

    Brianna
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Netflix! I haven't watched Criminal Minds yet. Still working on Blacklist! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you got me wanting a pumpkin spice too! My current Netflix addiction is Call the Midwive. I love me some Netflix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article is very good today I want to tell you that we are currently trading items such as exterior and interior accessories kitchen cabinets (phụ kiện tủ bếp), commonly used in the kitchen as Stainless steel cabinet (tủ kho inox) when you want to own these categories please contact us for a quotation accessories cupboard (báo giá phụ kiện tủ bếp) most precise. In addition, we also provide mosquito nets doors, when you want to install the door Mosquito netting (lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi) you will find the door Hoang Minh mosquito nets so that we provide the kind of self-rolling mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn) and if you're wondering whether the door mosquito netting good sort (cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt) we will give you detailed advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete