Monday, October 5, 2015

Currently in October

Im hooking up with Farley for October's Currently. 


LISTENING: I love hearing my pug snore! When I don't hear her,  it worries me that something is wrong. 

LOVING: Amazon Prime - that was until I saw my credit card charges (ALL WERE FROM AMAZON PRIME)!

THINKING: The school website has been a thorn in my side. I like making it, but it's hard when you spend all day teaching and then continue working from home (life of a teacher)

WANTING: An automatic stapler (Amazon Prime here I come again)...seriously, it must be a time saver!

NEEDING: I want my kinder team to be different color fairies or Where's Waldo so all 7 of us can go to the yard in the morning and scatter and confuse the kinder kids! muh-haa haa haa! 

BOO-TIFUL: All the rich fall colors are appearing on trees. They're pretty, until it falls off and I have to rake it up..drats! 

8 comments:

  1. I saw this article a few weeks ago with cute teacher halloween costume ideas http://www.buzzfeed.com/weareteachers/31-awesome-teacher-halloween-costumes-h0xt#.muP37vNl5E
    Thanks for sharing - I hope you come up with an amazing costume idea for your team. I dressed up as Miss Viola Swamp from Miss Nelson is Missing for last year's world book day - the kids loved it!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole reason I logged on today was to find a teacher costume!! Still haven't found one that I want to go with. I hope you have.

    Judy @ It's Raining Resources!

    ReplyDelete
  3. provides the quality service of customized fiber connections in the case of large businesses and government entities. Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Roy Batty Coat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible blog here! It's mind boggling posting with the checked and genuinely accommodating data. Chuck Greene Jacket

    ReplyDelete