Friday, September 23, 2011

I Heart Your Blog Award

Im super excited (okay, downright gleeful!) that I received the "I Heart Your Blog Award" from Mommy & Me Creations. Thank you so much! As a new blogger, it's great to know someone 'hearts' my site. There are so many blogs that has inspired me and that has a shared passion for teaching.







Now it's my turn to pass on the love, check these amazing blogs that I heart:





   Chalk Talk  
  








1) Pass on the award to the Top 10 blogs that have inspired your teaching.
2) Contact them, and let them know of their award.
3) Copy & paste the award onto your own blog, giving a shout out to the person who nominated you.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind award! Now I have been able to find your fun blog! Thank you again!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the TBA linky party. Have a great year in kindergarten.

    Theresa
    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much...you made my day!!! As a new blogger this really means a lot to me. =)

    kindergarten days

    ReplyDelete