Wednesday, September 21, 2011

High Frequency Word Cards

If you are working with CA Treasure then you know that they have these gigantic High Frequency Word Cards that takes up space. It's basically a large white card with a little word in the middle, so I retyped it so it can fit inside a pocket chart (without falling out), make it into printable rings for each student, and place it on the word wall. The cards with stars are the words directly from Treasure Kindergarten. I plan on adding color words and more HFW later. If you want me to add more words, let me know.

TreasureSightWordsKindergartenTrinhv2

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have some exciting news for you! I have awarded you the "I Heart You Blog" Award! Hop on over to my "Mommy & Me Creations" blog to grab it! Congrats!

    Jacque

    http://mommy-and-me-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete