Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Space Girl/Boy for Writing

Pin It

I noticed that my Kinders were having a difficult time tracking words (they are expert memorizers and would simply point at anything on a page and say the sentence) and they also had a hard time putting spaces between words. Here comes Space Boy/Girl! I found a bag of 30 clothespins from the dollar store (unbelievable deal - if you bought them it would cost $12 bucks). The Kinders decorated their spacer and loved it..plus it works. They like owning  their own tools for learning. I'm going to have them decorate another spacer to keep at home.

2 comments:

  1. I love using these! They are such a great tool for Kinders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I would love to have a copy of the trace, stamp, write worksheet please!
    I'm at tonioquto@yahoo.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete