I was moved by all the different kinds of random acts of kindness. I wanted to create tags to give out with my random acts of kindness, so I created mini bio-tags with the pictures of each Sandy Hook Elementary victims that I was honoring. My hope is that the next person will be moved by the random act and to continue to pay it forward. If you would like a copy, please let me know, if I get many requests, then I'll post it up (I feel a bit strange posting their tags up, even though it is a way of honoring their precious memories).
Here are some of my pre-planned ideas:
1. Pay for the person behind me in the Starbucks Drive Through (and ask the cashier to hand them a random acts card)
2. Donate toys to a newly adopted pet owner from my Animal Shelter (in honor of Charlotte)
3. Donate to Toys for Tots
4. Pass out candy canes
5. Create a care package for a person in need
6. Bake cookies for the local fire department
7. Pay an expired parking meter
8. Donate blankets to the animal shelter
I hope you join me in this endeavor...a little bit of kindness, goes a long way. Happy Holidays.